Design Thinking

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jeff hawkins 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John Nash
    Participant

Hello All!

We have just (and finally!) launched the Canvas website for Design Thinking as part of the Next Generation Academies.

If you are on a design team for your district or school, you will receive an invitation to join the site. We will be adding you to your desgin groups soon so that you can start posting information on your progress.

I am here to help you throughout the journey. Post questions, suggestions, comments, or tips here or in the Canvas site.

We are all “prototyping” this together. If there is anything I can do to make the online experience better for you, please let me know!

See you all online!

jeff hawkins
    Participant

Hi John,

Just wondering if you can send us access to the Canvas site?

I am not familar with Canvas but know that we want to promote the use of “the holler” so we can have a common community for professional practice and conversation.

We are in a unique position with “the holler” – we have the ability to work with the designer to create the most effective learning platform possible. Knowing that “the holler” is only 10 weeks old, its developing fast.

Talk to you soon.

Jeff

John Nash
    Participant

Sure thing, Jeff! Just send me a list of folks you would like to be in the system and I’ll add you all as observers in the course.

jeff hawkins
    Participant

Thanks John. I’ll get a list together during the ARI IC meeting and send you our contact info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.