Unit 1 – Touch Develop

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Anama-Green 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Paul Green
    Participant

Post lessons and questions about unit 1 here!

I am delivering Unit 1 via a “flipped classroom” approach using Screencast-O-Matic. This is my first time trying “flipped classroom” AND my first time using Screencast-O-Matic so this video isn’t perfect. Screencast-O-Matic is pretty easy to use (still learning to edit) and free or pro versions are available.

This is a good way to deliver the content in Unit 1 and allow students to work at their own pace. A link to my first video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYT2yr3A9iY

Paul Green
    Participant

This is excellent. Please post additional lessons. Thank you so much!

Hello 🙂

This is a link to my YouTube video “flipped classroom” for Unit 1, Lesson 3: https://youtu.be/_KDAc5-uT-k

This is a link to my YouTube video for Unit 1, lesson 4:

Doug Barnett
    Participant

Good job Chris.

Kelly Boles
    Participant

Here is a walk-through tutorial for teachers on how to facilitate Unit 1, Lesson 5.

Doug Barnett
    Participant

Good video Kelly. I especially liked your comment about changing the way students look at the human tasks versus computer tasks in order to better understand the purpose of the activity. Good job!

Unit 1, Lesson 6 Flipped Classroom Video

Unit 1, Lesson 7 Flipped Classroom Video

Unit 1, Lesson 8 Flipped Classroom Video

This video contains instructions for TEACHERS to facilitate lessons 9 and 10. This is not like my usual “flipped classroom” videos. I hope it helps!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.