Week 6; Adding Words to Your Page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Christopher Epling 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. Been seeing some really great work from students lately! Yesterday while participating at the ARI summit at the Pikeville KY Expo Center, I had the opportunity of meeting/seeing a few of the teachers whose classrooms are participating. Some even shared with me some of their student’s work. Although I would much prefer that we share these examples here on theholler.org, I am happy to see it any way I can! And from what I’ve seen already, well, I’m even more excited about the possibilities stemming from this program!

Although the interaction hasn’t been where I hoped here on the website, I want to keep an open forum pertaining to the focus each week.

With that… Would anyone like to share what they are finding concerning the different styles of fonts? What about their use? How can certain effects be gained by using a particular type of font? Or capitol letters? Please share your progress here on the forum, or, directly to the RSS feed on the home screen for the Art Gallery Workshop!

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.