Social Emotional Learning Resources
Social Emotional Learning is the process through which children and adults understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
Districts and Educators
Panorama Education has compiled research and resources on why SEL is important, the benefits of SEL for students and adults, and how to put SEL into practice through curriculum and measurement.
Responsible Decision Making
- What is Social Emotional Learning?
- Why Self-Efficacy is Critical to Learning
- How Early Can Youth Begin Learning SEL?
- Integrating and Measuring Social Emotional Learning Programs
- The Importance of Tier I SEL Screening and Supports
- How to Support Spanish-speaking Students with SEL Assessment Data
- Is Your SEL Assessment Scientifically Peer-Reviewed?
The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) is a trusted source for knowledge about high-quality, evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL). CASEL supports educators and policy leaders and enhances the experiences and outcomes for all PreK-12 students.