Profile Photo

Charles DavidsonOffline

    • EDS 16.1 will be available on Tuesday. Tech Tuesday will contain information. EDS is evolving and getting more user friendly with each evolution.

    • Principals in the PGES Holler…don’t forget to take the Commissioner’s PGES Survey…..
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6KXLD5B

    • I have been reading and providing feedback to teachers on their SGGs…if you (or a teacher you work with) would like someone to look at their goal before they submit, I would be happy to!! They can email it to me and I will provide them with some feedback….

    • As teachers finalize SGGs and submit to principals for review and feedback, are there are any questions about how to develop a SGG,, how to establish a growth/proficiency target, understanding assessment literacy, or best practices for Principals and/or teachers for effectiven, efficient implementation of PGES

    • Thanks for putting all this info. In one place!! Very helpful!!

    • Load More Posts

    Media

    Groups

    Group logo of PGES
    PGES
    Public Group
    Group logo of Apps for Teachers
    Apps for Teachers
    Public Group