• I have been doing a “Flipped Homework” where I play all of the songs I use in my K classroom, show the week’s book, etc. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9vLqCXWKI
    Still not too sure how to entirely gage the effectiveness BUT last week I checked back over the weekly letter subtest scores. One of the kids in my class who doesn’t have…Read More

    1 Comment
  • In my opinion, I believe that teaching kindergarten is 80% management, 20% instruction! If you do not have good management in a kindergarten classroom, you will not be teaching and students will not be learning. You must have procedures for everything…lining up, where to put finished work, how to sit and listen to a story, how to transition from…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
  • Reading to your child is very important. One of my favorite books are Goodnight Moon by Margaret
    Wise Brown

  • Would love to have ideas on how to incorporate more enrichment activities for these students!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • East KY Science Center Summer Camps
    Preschool and Kindergarten
    Junior Engineer | July 10 | 9 a.m. to noon | $10 (Member), $15 (Non-member): You’ll love being a Junior Engineer for the day!
    Fourth through sixth grades

    Water Wonders | July 21 | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. | $25 (Member), $30 (Non-member): Explore the wonder of hydrology, the study of water, a…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media