• I love the possibilities that iCurio will offer my students.

  • I love the possibilities that iCurio will offer my students.

  • loved the icurio breakout session!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • I really enjoyed the entire day today. I liked the breakout sessions. We use Edmodo and I found some things that I can implement for our NTI days. I can’t wait to use Plickers again. Thanks so much for all the ideas that I can use with my Kindergarten kiddos.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • It’s our job as educators to teach our students to be prepared for their future. Blending Learning is one way to make sure we are doing our part. Great session today! I am looking forward to implementing new ideas into my classroom!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of Blended Learning
Blended Learning
Public Group
Group logo of icurio
icurio
Public Group