• EDS 16.1 will be available on Tuesday. Tech Tuesday will contain information. EDS is evolving and getting more user friendly with each evolution.

  • Principals in the PGES Holler…don’t forget to take the Commissioner’s PGES Survey…..
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6KXLD5B

  • I have been reading and providing feedback to teachers on their SGGs…if you (or a teacher you work with) would like someone to look at their goal before they submit, I would be happy to!! They can email it to me and I will provide them with some feedback….

  • As teachers finalize SGGs and submit to principals for review and feedback, are there are any questions about how to develop a SGG,, how to establish a growth/proficiency target, understanding assessment literacy, or best practices for Principals and/or teachers for effectiven, efficient implementation of PGES

  • Beautiful music. This is what is sounds like at my house when @tbirdparsons and I are doing work. @finnegan joins in as well.
    [bpfb_video]http://youtu.be/6ttWyYub6Bg[/bpfb_video]

  • Load More Posts

Media