• I was wondering, how many of our districts allow our students to use their SmartPhones in classroom? I found this article on how smartphones can be moved away from a toy to a tool. At the end of the article you will see 5 tips for getting started with smartphones. Check it out and tell me what you think.
    [bpfb_link…Read More

    2 Comments
  • Technology offers extraordinary new capacities to teachers. The vast breadth and depth of educational materials and the sharing of resources available through connecting regional teachers via that technology can break boundaries, making any professional learning accessible anywhere. On February 23rd (March 2-Snow Date) we will demonstrate this…Read More

  • I ran across this resource this morning about online courses. It might be a good starting point for teachers who are looking at creating and using online courses next year.
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.eschoolnews.com/2015/02/03/online-course-589′ title=’50 tips to develop and run your online courses | eSchool News | eSchool News’…Read More

  • It was great seeing so many folk at last weeks’ ISLN meeting. The corrected PowerPoint is now posted in the January 29th ISLN folder.

  • Great turn-out this morning at ISLN meeting in Hazard!

    1 Comment
    • I agree. Excellent day Paul. The resources from that day are now posted in the Holler. Folk should click on Resources on the home page and then explore the ISLN Folders.

  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups