• Hazard Independent
    [bpfb_images]
    208_0-86278900-1411746241_image54.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    2 Comments
    • Hazard Rocks!

      • I can’t wait to see what you all do with your students. They are in for an AWESOME adventure as you begin the PBL journey. Please let us know how we can help!

  • Next Gen Academies
    [bpfb_images]
    208_0-25256800-1411746114_image15.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

  • [bpfb_images]
    208_0-78800000-1411746053_image98.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    1 Comment
    • Your prototype was cool as heck! I can’t wait to see what your kids think!

  • Jenkins Independent
    [bpfb_images]
    208_0-34570500-1411744754_image46.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    1 Comment
    • I loved watching these folk crawl around on the floor. They were really getting into their work.

  • I’m loving the visit from High Tech High at the Next Gen Teacher Leader Academy! I’ve created a useable project that I will start implementing on Monday in my Biology classes. So my students better watch out! The way I teach, and the way they are expected to learn has just done a 180 in my classroom.

    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of icurio
icurio
Public Group