• 2nd Annual Promising Practices Summit
    Join Appalachian Renaissance Initiative for the Second Annual Promising Practices Summit. Participants will leave the Summit equipped with the knowledge and network connections to advance bold innovations. The Summit serves as a catalyst for energizing and accelerating strategies to improve the quality of…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Welcome new members to the ARI-UK NxG Holler! If you are interested in attending the Live 2 Learn leadership conference it is scheduled for – BSCTC Prestonsburg – October 9th, 2015 (9am) L2L – and University of Pikeville October 23rd, 2015.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Where was this when I was a principal?! I was so hungry for the training and research that is out there now! You are blessed to have these resources! 🙂

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • I really like the article on handling email. I have nearly 11,000 emails in my inbox. I do delete junk ones and I have folders set up already, but I have not done well with keeping this organized. I plan to do this.

    I love the idea of leaving a simple hand written note for the teacher when doing a walk through. 🙂

    Profile Photo liked this
    2 Comments
  • I have found some really useful ideas on Justin’s other website, http://www.eduleadership.org. There area some templates for planning, etc. I think I am addicted.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media