• Lisa Blevins-Salyer
    Leadership Challenge
    2015-2016

    During the 2015-2016 school year, I will be assisting teachers in developing a Technology Integration Personalized Plan. I will collaborate with teachers throughout the school year to ensure they have the support and resources needed to achieve their personalized technology learning goals. Once…Read More

    2 Comments
  • It’s our job as educators to teach our students to be prepared for their future. Blending Learning is one way to make sure we are doing our part. Great session today! I am looking forward to implementing new ideas into my classroom!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • It’s our job as educators to teach our students to be prepared for their future. Blending Learning is one way to make sure we are doing our part. Great session today! I am looking forward to implementing new ideas into my classroom!

  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of FIREshare
FIREshare
Public Group