• Thought I would share this in here. Here are some tips for a cheap, but effective, dry erase board. Most of you probably already know you can by a 4′ x 8′ sheet of “shower board” at your local hardware store. But after a while the markers won’t erase and usually after a few months your board is almost ruined. Next time you buy a piece, try…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
  • Questions to ask about student growth goals before they are approved. These questions can be used by principals in the approval process, by PLCs in the review process, or by individual teachers in the development of their student growth goals.
    Jennifer Carroll uploaded new file(s): kvec-knott_lookforswithsample.xlsx to PGES

  • Here is a link to the September PGES newsletter…pay special attention to the article about the upcoming changes to student voice survey.
    [bpfb_link url=’http://education.ky.gov/teachers/PGES/Documents/September%20PGES%20Newsletter-Teacher%20Edition.pdf’…Read More

  • This is an “introductory” article by Victoria Bernhardt about the different types of data and their role in creating a data profile for a school and school improvement.
    Jennifer Carroll uploaded new file(s): mmeasure.pdf to Perpetual Data Analysis System (PDAS)

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Welcome to the Innovative Learning Spaces Holler! This space is for sharing inspiration, ideas, and pics of Innovative Learning Spaces….hope you will share. One of the folks we follow is Erin Klein…check her out at http://www.kleinspiration.com/p/meet-erin-klein.html.

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • I have tried to come up with an innovative way to set up my own classroom. Whenever I have searched I keep finding elementary rooms. I would love to find some ideas that would work in a high school room. Which some of hers could work well in any classroom.

  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of WORLD LANGUAGE
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Group logo of ISLN
ISLN
Public Group
Group logo of PGES
PGES
Public Group