• Yes! http://www.epals.com is a great way for students from all areas of the world, to connect with each other! Check it out! You can join projects, share projects, set up email accounts for your students so they can send/receive emails from other students! It’s a great way for students to explore culture, language, and interesting facts about each other!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • If anyone else is teaching a Java course, your students are eligible to sign up for the mastering the main frame competition through IBM. But they must be registered by October 1st. Students need to be at least 16 years old.

    2 Comments
    • Students who are younger than 18 have to have a permission slip signed by a parent emailed to IBM before October 1st.

      • This is a great way for students to get free stuff. Participants can win shirts, goodie bags, or even internships.

  • Had a ball skyping with Garrett Burke!
    [bpfb_images]
    3390_0-32299600-1443297537_10527313_954230557923164_4959024769825082722_n.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Hi Mrs. Bowling – I’m going to do a search and find out who Garrett Burke is. Sounds like someone I should be familiar with.

  • Exploring Holler today!

  • How many administrators have signed up for the 21 Day Leadership Challenge?
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.instructionalleadershipchallenge.com/’ title=’Join the Instructional Leadership Challenge’ image=”]A Free 21-Day Program for School Leaders – 21 Days to Greater Impact[/bpfb_link]

    2 Comments
    • Check out the new 21 day Instructional Leadership Challenge Holler…for all those who have joined the Challenge…a badge will be coming soon!

    • I think I’m on the final week of the Challenge – its been a real learning experience for me and I’ve found it thought provoking and valuable.

  • Load More Posts

Media