• I’m looking forward to seeing what apps my students are going to create.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile Photo liked this
  • I need some ideas on how to incoporate World Language into my librarian instruction. I have recently joined http://www.epals.com ! This is a website where students can email other students from around the world! Even if the students don’t speak english, there is a translate key so that everything gets translated to the language the students need!

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • How many administrators have signed up for the 21 Day Leadership Challenge?
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.instructionalleadershipchallenge.com/’ title=’Join the Instructional Leadership Challenge’ image=”]A Free 21-Day Program for School Leaders – 21 Days to Greater Impact[/bpfb_link]

    2 Comments
    • Check out the new 21 day Instructional Leadership Challenge Holler…for all those who have joined the Challenge…a badge will be coming soon!

    • I think I’m on the final week of the Challenge – its been a real learning experience for me and I’ve found it thought provoking and valuable.

  • My 2nd graders were emailing me today to let me know how they were doing while I was at a meeting in Hazard! I think that’s pretty awesome!

    Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of WORLD LANGUAGE
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Group logo of Technology
Technology
Public Group