• Had a ball skyping with Garrett Burke!
    [bpfb_images]
    3390_0-32299600-1443297537_10527313_954230557923164_4959024769825082722_n.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Hi Mrs. Bowling – I’m going to do a search and find out who Garrett Burke is. Sounds like someone I should be familiar with.

  • Absolutely loved the comprehensive overview of the transformational resources available through KVEC. Excited to be part of this team.

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Absolutely loved the comprehensive overview of the transformational resources available through KVEC. What a network!

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • How many administrators are planning to sign up for the 21 Day Leadership Challenge? I signed up tonight and am excited about this. Thank you Jennifer for sharing with us.
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.instructionalleadershipchallenge.com/’ title=’Join the Instructional Leadership Challenge’ image=”]A Free 21-Day Program for School Leaders – 21…Read More

    2 Comments
    • The 21 Day Instructional Leadership Challenge Holler has been created for all of those who wish to join the challenge and share their PEEPs and other high performance workflow strategies and habits!

  • How many administrators have signed up for the 21 Day Leadership Challenge?
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.instructionalleadershipchallenge.com/’ title=’Join the Instructional Leadership Challenge’ image=”]A Free 21-Day Program for School Leaders – 21 Days to Greater Impact[/bpfb_link]

    2 Comments
    • Check out the new 21 day Instructional Leadership Challenge Holler…for all those who have joined the Challenge…a badge will be coming soon!

    • I think I’m on the final week of the Challenge – its been a real learning experience for me and I’ve found it thought provoking and valuable.

  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups