-
Anji Davidson posted
Someone said that the 8th and 10th On Demand was all online? Is this accurate?
2 Comments -
Anji Davidson posted
I think I heard that the TCT’s were no longer being required to send to the state?? Is this accurate?
2 Comments -
Melinda Thompson posted
Would anyone will willing to e-mail your Power Point you submitted? I am nervous that mine isn’t in the correct format and I want to make changes before the summit?
[email protected] -
Donna Mason posted
Achieve the Core (achievethecore.org) is an outstanding resource that shares free open-source resources to support common core implementation at all levels. It helps educators improve instruction and increase student achievement. The actual site has 3 tabs that include professional learning, planning and reflection and classroom resources (which…Read More
1 Comment -
Debbie Napier posted
One outgrowth of our virtual field trip that was unanticipated was the sense of community and collaboration students developed. For example, multiple different classes were investigating our historic time period and the activity of our Lynch coal camp. As the research progressed, separate inquiry groups were borrowing each others’ class research…Read More
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ashley Lemaster
@ashhall2
Anna Burton
@msanna1
Anji Davidson
@anjird
Bernadette Carpenter
@bernadette
Nicki Caudill
@mncaudill
Groups
Question Formulation Technique (QFT)
Public Group
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Documentary Video
Public Group
I’ve heard 8th is on paper but 11th is online.