If you weren’t able to attend day five of the micro-credential summit you can view the entire session by watching the video at the top of this webpage. For this session, an elite panel of state and national experts describe the importance of micro-credentialing in developing and supporting systems of professional learning at the local, state, and national levels.
- How are micro-credentials fitting into and supporting systems of professional learning?
- How are micro-credentials being used to meet requirements of personal growth plans, school initiatives, and/or teacher pathways to re-licensure?
- How are states or entities defining currency/portability/reciprocity of micro-credentials?
- What research do you have that best demonstrates the quality or best practices of micro-credentials?
- What research do you have that best demonstrate the quality or best practices of micro-credentials?