Fixing our 3D Printer

Featured Video Play Icon

In preparation for our Fall FIRESummit, we were pushing out highly detailed 3D prints of students’ Blender creations. In doing this, our 3D printers were working heavily; we were almost done printing all of the students work when one of the 3D printers quit working entirely and the other one quit shortly after.

We were stuck with two 3D printers that were not working at all. I decided to fix this issue and not only did I fix it, but I also created a video explaining how I fixed it. These repairs were done on an Ultimaker 2 system, they may not translate exactly to other models of 3D printers. We hope you enjoy our first vlog!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *