-
Teresa Osborne posted
Getting ready for my ARI session in Pikeville tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s projects.
-
Jeanne Caudill posted
My grant was to fund a Microsoft Surface so that I could teach sight word fluency more successfully to my students who need Tier 2 intervention in reading. Using the Surface tablet, I downloaded the OneNote App and the add-in called Learning Tools. Learning tools was originally created to meet the needs of students with dyslexia. But all students…Read More
-
Darlene posted
After reading the articles, I have to admit that I have feelings of excitement and anxiousness. I agree that inquiry is the best method for learners to make meaning of the world around them and to internalize that information to later use again. Reflecting back on my elementary and middle school science science experiences, sadly, it was mostly…Read More
-
Darlene posted
After reading the articles, I have to admit that I have feelings of excitement and anxiousness. I agree that inquiry is the best method for learners to make meaning of the world around them and to internalize that information to later use again. Reflecting back on my elementary and middle school science science experiences, sadly, it was mostly…Read More
-
Michelle Scott posted
Pi Day is coming soon! A great book to read and interact along with your students is Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi by: Cindy Neuschwander. We also measure circular little Debbie cakes (fudge rounds, oatmeal pies,etc) to determine the ratio of the circumference and diameter of a circle is always the same. You can also add in a Pi scavenger…Read More
2 Comments-
-
image2
-
-
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Groups
Documentary Video
Public Group
Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
Public Group
Gifted and Talented
Public Group
