• Had a ball skyping with Garrett Burke!
    [bpfb_images]
    3390_0-32299600-1443297537_10527313_954230557923164_4959024769825082722_n.jpg
    [/bpfb_images]

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • Hi Mrs. Bowling – I’m going to do a search and find out who Garrett Burke is. Sounds like someone I should be familiar with.

  • How many administrators have signed up for the 21 Day Leadership Challenge?
    [bpfb_link url=’http://www.instructionalleadershipchallenge.com/’ title=’Join the Instructional Leadership Challenge’ image=”]A Free 21-Day Program for School Leaders – 21 Days to Greater Impact[/bpfb_link]

    2 Comments
    • Check out the new 21 day Instructional Leadership Challenge Holler…for all those who have joined the Challenge…a badge will be coming soon!

    • I think I’m on the final week of the Challenge – its been a real learning experience for me and I’ve found it thought provoking and valuable.

  • My 2nd graders were emailing me today to let me know how they were doing while I was at a meeting in Hazard! I think that’s pretty awesome!

    Profile Photo liked this
    4 Comments
  • I love google classroom

    2 Comments
  • The FIRST Next Generation Mathematics Classroom PAN starts this Tuesday, September 22nd! I’m excited to get middle school math teachers from the 17 school districts together for some collaboration and training! Let the innovation begin….!

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups