-
Alex Smith wrote a new post
-
Alex Smith wrote a new post
Chasity Craft talks about interdisciplinary Practice and how it impacts students with disabilities.
-
Alex Smith wrote a new post
-
Lisa Blevins-Salyer posted
Static to Dynamic: Engaging Student in Literacy
As a Digital Learning Coach, I am always seeking innovative ways to increase student engagement. During the 2019-2020 school year, I will teach collaborative lessons to model blended instruction, Blended Learning Models, and SAMR Model. I will meet with teachers individually and during PLC’s. C…Read More -
Alex Smith wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Groups
LMS – Knott County Schools
Public Group
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
Public Group
Recent Posts

KVEC Educonomy Summit Live Stream
- September 20, 2017

Tales of the Cumberlands
- September 15, 2017

KVEC Inaugural Drone Race
- May 4, 2017



