• I am super excited to launch my grant study this year. I am looking forward to determining if guided reading instruction can be as effective virtually as it is in person. I look forward to leveling the playing field for students who lack the resources to be successful with virtual learning

  • Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative
    Chasity Craft

    Intro to 7 Thinking Strategies

    Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative Chasity Craft

    Read More
  • Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative

    Podcast Introduction

    Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative

    Read More
  • I am so excited to receive the ARI Learning Innovation Grant. My project is called Hands-On At Home. During this time of virtual learning, I wanted my students to continue exploring Science with hands on materials even at home. This grant will allow my students to receive “Science in a Box” packages which will provide them with all the mat…Read More

  • I am so excited to receive the ARI Learning Innovation Grant. My project is called Hands-On At Home. During this time of virtual learning, I wanted my students to continue exploring Science with hands on materials even at home. This grant will allow my students to receive “Science in a Box” packages which will provide them with all the materials…Read More

  • Load More Posts

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
ShannonHoskins
@shoskins13
Profile Photo
Allison Brewer
@allisoncombs
Profile Photo
Rebecca Howell
@rebeccahowell
Profile Photo
Rebecca Caudill
@rcaudill
Profile Photo
[email protected]
@jeannena-summersjackson-kyschools-us