- "5th grade students at Southside Elementary School in Belfry, KY presented their prototypes at their Inventions Expo today! Students surveyed the community, created and tested prototypes that would assist people […]"View
- "Reflecting on the 2018-2019 School Year and all of our awesome community partners. Prestonsburg Elementary appreciates all that you do each and everyday to help our students, our staff and our school be […]"View
- "Great article sent to me by @garycornett13.
[bpfb_link url=’http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2014/02/22/you-think-you-know-what-teachers-do-right-wrong/’ title=’You think you know what […]"View
- "Mrs. Montgomery’s home room has been busy creating unique #adobeposts to share cultural vocabulary in accordance to their current unit of study.
Kaylee Reese-tsu ma liang mein
- "I have learned so much through the many different PANS, and other opportunities I have received through the ALL, Next Gen Leader meetings, iCurio. My goal is to enlighten my fellow colleagues throughout our […]"View