- "Here the Betsy Layne High School’s Visual Arts II, III, and IV students is learning the history of animation and some tools involved to create – “art in motion” ANIMATION. Our grant title OLD SCHOOL INNOVATION – […]"View
- "Reflecting on the 2018-2019 School Year and all of our awesome community partners. Prestonsburg Elementary appreciates all that you do each and everyday to help our students, our staff and our school be […]"View
- "My project Step On Me Learn has been a great success. The students, parents and teachers have all expressed positive comments about the stairs and walls. Below are a few pictures of my project."View
- "I look forward to sharing the results from my action research project with you at the FIREsummit! Swivl into Success allowed students to have access to pre-recorded lessons that I prepared using using the Swivl. […]"View
- "My research plan was to develop a communication system using PECS for children whom are nonverbal and/or severely speech impaired.
*Teach nonverbal and severely speech impaired kids the process of […]"View