• I am Breanna Epperson, a junior student senate member. I am on the cross country team, track team, and the CmPS team. Student Senate members in Harlan County are focusing on our lack of school culture and spirit. We plan to conquer our problem by holding pep rallies that include all activities, not just the football team, and having our “Den…Read More

  • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

    Tanya Turner wrote a new post

    Special Holler report from Corinne Smith, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale

    My name is Corinne Smith, and I am an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale. I am or […]

    Yale Admissions Visit East KY Schools to Expand Career and College Options

    Special Holler report from Corinne Smith, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale My name is Corinne Smith, and I am an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale. I am originally from Illinois, and grew up about forty-five minutes outside of Chicago. I...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

    Tanya Turner wrote a new post

    Want Spiderman in your classroom? Or to help Spiderman deliver weekend meals to east Kentucky students? Meet Cody!
    My name is Cody Epling, I’m 28 years old and a Respiratory therapist. When I’m not working I’m a […]

    Local Spiderman Brings Joy and "Spider Bites" to Students

    Want Spiderman in your classroom? Or to help Spiderman deliver weekend meals to east Kentucky students? Meet Cody! My name is Cody Epling, I'm 28 years old and a Respiratory therapist. When I'm not working I'm a father to my...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

    Tanya Turner wrote a new post

    With rays of sunlight and fall colors flooding the space in old Jenkins High School turned upscale Senior living, Jenkins students painted familiar scenes of their community. Art teacher Gina Sparks brought her Ar […]

    Jenkins Students Paint "Our Town" Mural Reflecting Past, Present, and Future

    With rays of sunlight and fall colors flooding the space in old Jenkins High School turned upscale Senior living, Jenkins students painted familiar scenes of their community. Art teacher Gina Sparks brought her Art I and II students to "support the project...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of WORLD LANGUAGE
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Group logo of Gaming
Gaming
Public Group
Group logo of ¡Grita Fuerte!
¡Grita Fuerte!
Public Group