• Special Holler report from Corinne Smith, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale

    My name is Corinne Smith, and I am an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale. I am or […]

    Yale Admissions Visit East KY Schools to Expand Career and College Options

    Special Holler report from Corinne Smith, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale My name is Corinne Smith, and I am an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Yale. I am originally from Illinois, and grew up about forty-five minutes outside of Chicago. I...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

    Tanya Turner wrote a new post

    Want Spiderman in your classroom? Or to help Spiderman deliver weekend meals to east Kentucky students? Meet Cody!
    My name is Cody Epling, I’m 28 years old and a Respiratory therapist. When I’m not working I’m a […]

    Local Spiderman Brings Joy and "Spider Bites" to Students

    Want Spiderman in your classroom? Or to help Spiderman deliver weekend meals to east Kentucky students? Meet Cody! My name is Cody Epling, I'm 28 years old and a Respiratory therapist. When I'm not working I'm a father to my...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

    Tanya Turner wrote a new post

    With rays of sunlight and fall colors flooding the space in old Jenkins High School turned upscale Senior living, Jenkins students painted familiar scenes of their community. Art teacher Gina Sparks brought her Ar […]

    Jenkins Students Paint "Our Town" Mural Reflecting Past, Present, and Future

    With rays of sunlight and fall colors flooding the space in old Jenkins High School turned upscale Senior living, Jenkins students painted familiar scenes of their community. Art teacher Gina Sparks brought her Art I and II students to "support the project...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • My Promising Practice Project is to get visually impaired young students interested in reading through the use of technology. I work with students that have limited access to books that they are interested in and that have print large enough for them to see. School libraries, public libraries and individual teacher libraries may have books they…Read More

    1 Comment
    • I am so proud of you for doing this for your students! They will love the accessibility of the tool and love you for allowing them to have this opportunity! Thank you!

  • Load More Posts

Media

Groups

Group logo of WORLD LANGUAGE
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Group logo of Podcasts
Podcasts
Public Group
Group logo of Art Gallery Workshop
Art Gallery Workshop
Public Group