-
Cassandra Akers posted
I was just getting ready to post your story – Thanks Teresa!
-
Jennifer Carroll posted
KVEC Announces 2018-2019 ACT Network Schools
Allen Elementary School
Betsy Layne High School
Breathitt County High School
Clinton County Middle
Fallsburg Elementary School
Flat Gap Elementary School
Highland-Turner Elementary
Jackson Independent
Johnson Central High School
Lawrence County High School
Letcher Elementary
Letcher…Read More
-
Jessica Mullins posted
I hope that I interpreted this webpage correctly. It contained a whole wealth of information.
While reviewing KY’s Uniform Academic Course Codes webpage, I only focused on those at the Elementary Level because I teach at an Elementary School. My first reaction was WOW! This would be ideal for students to have the opportunity to all of these c…Read More1 Comment-
You have hit upon what seems to be the greatest concern with Opportunity and Access, which is resources and the variation between schools. The rich curriculum piece is asking for what is circled in the attached graphic at elementary and the course codes are to come from the listing.-
Opporutnity&Access&RichCurriculumGraphic
-
-
-
Jennifer Carroll posted
Remember, KVEC needs each team’s revised Theory of Action (including budget items) by April 30th!
-
Jessica Mullins posted
After hearing Dr.Gusky speak last summer about Mastery Learning, it really opened my eyes to formative assessments. I have always used formative assessments but never as a tool to achieve Mastery Learning. This year at Flat Gap Elementary each teachers designed daily learning targets that are aligned with the standards. Then a formative assessment…Read More
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Sylvia Havicus
@havicus
Wendy Davis
@wdavis2014
mboggs
@mboggs
Tiffany Perkins
@tiffanybrookep
Jennifer Carroll
@jcarroll
Groups
Question Formulation Technique (QFT)
Public Group
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
Public Group

