-
Danielle Masters posted
This year for my grant I want to incorporate the Tiggly and Osmo learning systems and games (Tangible Learning and Play) into my resource room to improve both academic and social skills.
So far I have only received the Osmo Learning System with the grant. I am still waiting on the iPad and the Tiggly Learning System. I started using my personal…Read More
-
Jessica Mullins posted
Bringing Programming to Life with Legos is a way to introduce my students to programming and robotics while fostering problem-solving abilities in the areas of Science and Technology. My students lack problem solving skills. Programming is an interactive hands on way for students to solve problems and is an important part of learning and…Read More
-
Pamela Slone wrote a new post
One of the most important and compelling components of the Reading Recovery Professional Development model is the Behind-the-Glass experience that all Reading Recovery teachers are continually involved with […]

-
Adrian Smith wrote a new post
Welcome to this a special edition of Tech Tuesday! This week we talk about the upcoming FIRESUMMIT and we also get a clone to give y’all some little tips for having a successful Summit. Please keep in mind us […]
-
Anji Davidson posted
Can we post questions here? I had a question about students who score distinguished? If they score distinguished one year and then the next how do they show growth?
4 Comments -
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Sylvia Havicus
@havicus
Wendy Davis
@wdavis2014
mboggs
@mboggs
Tiffany Perkins
@tiffanybrookep
Jennifer Carroll
@jcarroll
Groups
Question Formulation Technique (QFT)
Public Group
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
Public Group




Growth has been a controversial accountability component and will likely always be included due to the value we place on students not only reaching proficiency, but their demonstration of improvement. The difficulty comes because we cannot compare a…
Read More