Skip to content
Holler
Holler
  • About
    • Calendar
    • News
    • Videos
    • Terms and Conditions
  • LMS
    • Online Learning
    • KDE Cohorts
  • Initiatives
    • Deeper Learning
    • FIRE Summit
    • Tiny House
    • Social Emotional Learning
    • Special Education
  • Teachers
    • Teacher Tools
    • Applications
    • Camps
    • FIRECAST
    • Lending Library
    • Transition
  • Helpdesk
    • Submit a Ticket
    • Your Tickets
    • How-to
    • Changelog
  • PL Calendar
  • About
    • Calendar
    • News
    • Videos
    • Terms and Conditions
  • LMS
    • Online Learning
    • KDE Cohorts
  • Initiatives
    • Deeper Learning
    • FIRE Summit
    • Tiny House
    • Social Emotional Learning
    • Special Education
  • Teachers
    • Teacher Tools
    • Applications
    • Camps
    • FIRECAST
    • Lending Library
    • Transition
  • Helpdesk
    • Submit a Ticket
    • Your Tickets
    • How-to
    • Changelog
  • PL Calendar
Profile Photo

Ron DaleyOffline

    • 60

      Posts

    • 0

      Comments

    • 28.3K

      Views

    • Overview
    • Info
    • Media
    • Activity
    • Posts
    • More
      • Sites 1
      • Friends 0
      • Groups 15
      • Forums
    • Personal
    • Mentions
    • Favorites
    • Friends
    • Groups
    • Profile picture of Bruce Parsons

      Bruce Parsons wrote a new post

      9 years, 7 months ago

      …and I don’t know if it is good or not because I have yet to read it.
      I moved to Texas when I was 9 years old. My grandfather flew out to pick me up for a personal escort back to Kentucky for the summer and we s […]

      I Wrote a Novel in 58 Days…
      Head of the Holler
      March 2, 2017
      2

      ...and I don’t know if it is good or not because I have yet to read it. I moved to Texas when I was 9 years old. My grandfather flew out to pick me up for a personal escort back...

      Read More
      2 Comments
      • Profile picture of Katrina Slone
        Katrina Slone
        9 years, 6 months ago

        I love it. I need to try finishing some things in that same spirit! You won’t know about it though, because I won’t tell anybody! : )

        • Profile picture of Bruce Parsons
          Bruce Parsons
          9 years, 6 months ago

          Post it on The Holler!

    • Profile picture of Abbie Combs

      Abbie Combs

      9 years, 7 months ago

    • Profile picture of Abbie Combs

      Abbie Combs wrote a new post

      9 years, 7 months ago

      Goal: To address critical teaching shortage areas and improve teacher effectiveness in the KVEC/ARI region.
      The ARI Teacher Tuition Assistance Program is a RTTT-D funded project that targets teachers who are […]

      KVEC/ARI TEACHER TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
      ARI, Featured, Highlights, KVEC
      February 27, 2017
      0

      Goal: To address critical teaching shortage areas and improve teacher effectiveness in the KVEC/ARI region. The ARI Teacher Tuition Assistance Program is a RTTT-D funded project that targets teachers who are completing, or plan to complete, course work to secure...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Willa K. Johnson

      Willa K. Johnson wrote a new post

      9 years, 7 months ago

      Through a series of assignments, Rebecca Potter’s communications class (members of the Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative’s FIREshare) has been working to develop their photography skills by telling stories […]

      LCC Communications Class Develops Photography Skills
      ARI, Featured, FIREshare-fellows, Highlights
      February 27, 2017
      0

      Through a series of assignments, Rebecca Potter's communications class (members of the Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative's FIREshare) has been working to develop their photography skills by telling stories about their communities through the lens. Below are highlights and links to...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Tanya Turner

      Tanya Turner posted

      9 years, 7 months ago

      ¡Grita Fuerte! Spanish Livestreams on Food, Weather, and School Life

    • Load More Posts
    Sign in to your account

    Media

    Photos
    Videos
    Audios
    Files
    Sorry, no items found.

    Groups

    Group logo of WORLD LANGUAGE
    WORLD LANGUAGE
    Public Group
    Group logo of Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
    Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
    Public Group
    Group logo of Action Research
    Action Research
    Public Group
    Show All Groups ( 15 )

    Recent Posts

    Family Members Collaborate with Innovative Mountain School Districts

    • May 11, 2020

    Jackson City School District Is Small But Students Have Big Ideas For Community

    • January 30, 2020

    Eastern Kentucky middle school students wish to start businesses and help build their communities

    • December 2, 2019
    Kentucky Valley Educational Cooperative

    Holler Media

    • News
    • Photo Albums
    • Podcasts & Videos

    Need Help?

    • Submit Ticket
    • My Tickets
    • How-To
    • Changelog

    Stay Connected

    • Holler Store
    • PL Calendar
    • Contact Us
    Facebook Twitter
    Youtube Vimeo
    Twitch Discord

    Copyright © 2023 The Holler. All Rights Reserved.