-
Adrian Smith wrote a new post
Have you ever wanted to learn how to fly a plane or drone? Do you like bottle rockets? Maybe you would rather just learn how to build the perfect airplane. All that and more was included in the 2nd annual Project […]

-
Pamela Slone wrote a new post
May is a time of celebrating the many wonderful things going on in Reading Recovery/CIM at KVEC. With the recent retirement of Donna Singleton, Pam Slone came aboard the Reading Recovery team at KVEC. She h […]

-
Adrian Smith wrote a new post
KVEC’s FireCast Minisode is a new 3-5 minute video production highlighting classrooms innovations that are forging a new path for learning that could lead to a new economy in Eastern Kentucky.
Mike Bell from A […]

-
Jessica Mullins posted
Bringing Coding to Life with Robotics…. Students have been learning coding skills with the Dash and Dot robots. Many students even have these robots at home now. They had never been exposed to computer science or coding skills until I introduced these into our classroom. TIme was the biggest factor that I would run into with the implementation…Read More
-
Tiffany Perkins posted
I was so pleased with how my grant “Alexa, Help My Students Become More Independent” turned out. I expected my students to become interested in using the Echo Dots in their classrooms and once more familiar with reaching out for, and using information, spread into using other technological devices to obtain needed information. I did run into a…Read More
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Sylvia Havicus
@havicus
Wendy Davis
@wdavis2014
mboggs
@mboggs
Tiffany Perkins
@tiffanybrookep
Jennifer Carroll
@jcarroll
Groups
Question Formulation Technique (QFT)
Public Group
WORLD LANGUAGE
Public Group
Appalachian Renaissance Initiative
Public Group


